Thursday, March 6, 2008

To a best friend...

Where do you come from?
Oh You, Yes you!
You with eyes filled in passion,
You with glances of curiosity,
You with smiles of reassurance.
 
I ask myself,
Is it my dear luck,
or is it my dear fate?
That has introduced me,
To your kindness and love,
To the innocence of your spirit,
To the softness of your words,
To the gentleness of your soul.

I ask myself ..
Are you a friend of compassion?
Or a sister of unknown relation?
Or even a lost soulmate?

I am honored,
I am proud,
I am lucky,
To have you.

You are a fulfilled promise,
You are a crystal that shines through the stones of friendship,
You are the moon that gives light to darkness.
You are the hope given to those who have lost,
You are the beat of all hearts,
You are the rose among thorns.
You are beauty within simplicity,
You are the queen of worth,
You are the dream of fantasy.
You are the sweetheart of nature,
You are the color of whiteness,
You are the gift called as priceless,
You are the child of kindness.

I still do ask myself..
Is it my dear luck,
Or is it my dear fate?
That God has given me the most special of all angels..

To soso.

2 comments:

Desert Princess said...

that's beautiful..

Anonymous said...

A bit long winded and its everywhere, no?