Tuesday, March 4, 2008

To all those who are in love ..

Someone has entered my life,
Someone has stolen away this heart of mine,
Someone has showed me a different meaning to life.

I write this to you,
I wish you can hear me,
I whisper to you...

You are the person i have been waiting for,
You are the person i have been searching for...

I had once asked in my prayers,
For someone who would love me,
For someone who would make me fly,
For someone who would give me my value,
For someone who would be the reason of my every smile.

I had once asked the clouds,
I had asked the skies,
I had asked the flying birds,
If they had caught sight of your eyes...

I walked through mountains of feelings,
I questioned the trees for meanings,
I lost myself in dreams,
I engraved myself in frames,
To find myself one day with you...

Having gained you has made me lose myself,
Having gained you has turned me restless,
To the point where my nights have become sleepless..

I sometimes cry,
Over the fear that your feelings might die..

I sometimes think,
Are you really the reason for my every blink,
Are you the one who makes me sink,
In a ocean of love that i am never tired to drink...

I love you from the bottom of my heart,
I love you and away from you, i don't want to part,
You are to me, the living in art,
You are to me the every beat of my heart.

You are the breath that i take in,
You are the myth that i break in,
You are the life that i live in..

You are the guardian of my fears,
You are the protector of my tears,
You are the fragrance of love,
You are the perfume of feelings ...

You are the sacred bond that ties my life.

Without you, I'd die,
Without you, I'd lose my ability to fly,
Without you, I wouldn't be the flower that i am.

I am here for you,
I belong to you,
My soul is for you..

I give you an oath,
I give you a promise,

I will love you for eternity,
There will be no else but you for me,
Through the easiest ways of simplicity,
Yours forever i will be ...

KSA_QUEEN18

No comments: