Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Feelings stuck deep inside one's heart ...

I sit alone .
I am confused.
I am not happy.
The words won't come out.
A force is pushing on my hand.
I am surrounded by a layer of guilt.
I was once an innocent child.
I was once the charm of my father's soul.
I was once a pure taste.
I was once the song of silence..
I weep.
I cry.
I am alone.
I have no purpose in living.
People say that i have always lived in depression.
People blame me for surrounding my innocence.
People say that i have to move on.
Why move on when time has stopped?
Why move on when an eternity of tears is building up?
Why move on when wishes of hope and dreams of reality have been shattered?
The glass within my soul has been broken to pieces.
I can still feel the blood oozing out of my skin.
The pain is still here.
The pain of tears.
The pain of your carelessness.
The pain of your ignorance.
The pain of your selfishness.
The pain of your avoidance.
Your silence of hatred has put me in rhymes.
I cannot stop thinking about you.
I have no feelings for you.
I hate you.
I have dreams of you.
I have nightmares of you.
Who gave you the right, 
To snatch away my rights.
To let me suffer in insanity?
To bring me to the borders of life?
To bring me to the edges of death?
I have lost myself.
I say it over and over again.
I have lost myself

No comments: